Morialta Falls June 2006
- Check our Diary Dates for upcoming events.
- Become a member.
- Contact the friends.
- Listen to Park Friends podcasts.
- To provide voluntary assistance to the National Parks and Wildlife Service.
- Publicise the parks and raise funds for specific projects.
- To provide for the enjoyment of members, staff and the public and to stimulate public awareness for our National Parks and the state's Flora and Fauna.
- To develop improved attitudes in the community towards outdoor recreation and the preservation of our natural environment.
- To co-operate with others or organisations having similar interests.
About the Parks
Backdrop to the Adelaide PlainsSpectacular scenery, conservation of natural lands, along with our indigenous flora and fauna, combine in Black Hill, Morialta and Horsnell Gully Conservation Parks. They also provide opportunities in an outdoor setting for recreation for park visitors. Together they form a major open space along the foothills that is the Adelaide Hills Face Zone.
Site last updated:
- 2 November 2017
* Morialta plants list page 2Agrostis avenacea var. avenacea corrected to its current name of Lachnagrostis filiformis and photo added.
- 8 November 2017
* Montacute Valley Project page updated.
- 23 November 2017
* Crag Care 2016 project report added.
- 29 November 2017
* Morialta Animals Cunningham's skink photo added.
- 30 November 2017
* We have made the new membership page simpler and included more options for joining.
- 4 December 2017
* Our consitution has been added to our Join Us page
* Third Falls Track 2017 project report added
- 10 December 2017
* Morialta Plant list updated with Isotoma petraea.